Updated: Apr 8, 2020
*** SENIOR MEN’S COACH WANTED - SEASON 2020/21 ***
The Lilydale Cricket Club is seeking the services of a Melbourne based Playing or Non-Playing Senior Men's Coach for Season 2020/21, who can guide our club throughout our next period of on-field success.
With a young playing group eager to develop and learn, this poses a great opportunity to join the Falcons and be a part of something great.
Our First XI has won 3 premierships in the last 5 seasons, taking out the Bill Wilkins Cup in Season 2015/16, and most recently winning back-to-back Lindsay Trollope Shield premierships in Season 2017/18 and 2018/19 – the competition’s premier grade.
Position: Senior Men's Coach (Playing or Non-Playing)
- Excellent leadership, communication and mentoring skills
- The ability to develop and implement training plans and exercise regimes
- A strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Be a positive influence around the club
- Premier/Sub-District experience or having completed a relevant coaching accreditation (preferred, but not essential)
- Organise and deliver training sessions (pre and regular season)
- Assist match day warm ups and preparation
- Team & individual coaching
- Assist with team selection
- Mentor senior captains and leadership group
Remuneration: attractive package offered, by negotiation depending on experience and prior coaching history
Please contact Ronen Erulkar (President) to apply (mobile - 0431 457 427), or directly via Cricketer Exchange.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence. We look forward to hearing from suitable applicants.
Note: overseas and interstate applicants will be considered if deemed to be suitable for the role and can commit long term to the club.